Thursday, December 18, 2014

Here we go again...

It's kind of funny that I just posted about this very subject last week! I always think my plans are fool proof until my fool of a husband proves me wrong! Deuce had his Christmas program at school today, so I laid out his clothes. The school requested he wear red and green so I bought a red undershirt and a green plaid button up to wear on top. When I got to his school for the program, my little man looked like this:


When I asked my husband what he was thinking when he dressed him; he responded, "I thought you were going for the 'preppy' look, you know with the collar coming out of the sweater." 

Wow! I informed him that the shirt was an undershirt not a sweater vest and of course all he could do was laugh at himself. So once again one of our children looked like a goober, unbeknown  to him, on a special day and mommy has learned another lesson. NEVER EVER let the kids walk out of the house without approving an outfit!


I won't even get started on the tennis shoes he wore instead of his cute little boots!!



No comments:

Post a Comment